Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Yes!


There is nothing better than freedom. So often, we spend an unfortunate amount of time wishing we could escape from certain experiences. When we finally get away from whatever it is, we shout for joy or do a little happy dance.

 

There is just something about finally getting a chance to escape. I love the feeling of euphoria when the torture is over. When you finally get to shed the shoes after a long day, or when you finally get to lose the bra (or any other constrictive clothing) and lounge about in pajamas.

 

Right now I am counting down the days...

 

It will be great to finally get a chance to sleep in. To spend my time the way I want. I really need time on the golf course, a relaxing beach vacation, and time to unwind. I want to stay up to late playing cards with friends. And most of all, I want to find a way to coax my muse out of hiding.

 

She is currently cowering in a corner, beaten into submission by the obligations of adult life. I'm hoping that I can manage to get the chance to lure her back into the light, maybe get her the therapy she needs and make her get her ass back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment