Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Zzzzz....


Sleep is such a precious commodity these days.

 

I know I've shared some of the madness that is my life with you over the past month and as you might guess, I don't find a lot of time for things like sleep. Balancing my family and professional life takes up roughly 24.76 hours each day, leaving no time for anything else. But hopefully, things are about to change.

 

This is the last post of the month. I managed to make it through the A-Z challenge! I wish I could say that now this is over, I can get some extra sleep but honestly, thirty more minutes isn't really all that much. I'll take it though. I need all of the sanity restoring rest I can get.

 

Finishing the challenge does mean I can hit the hay a little earlier, but I'm going to miss doing this. I have enjoyed my first month of blogging. It has been a great experience and I would like to thank all of you that took the time to read my posts.

 

Soon, I am going to start focusing on posting info on my works in progress. It is the main reason I started this blog in the first place. I hope that by June, I will be able to focus fully on writing and letting folks know about my progress as I move toward publishing.

 

By the way, for those that are curious, I ended up abandoning my NaNo project for this month. I was just too overwhelmed. I'm going to give it another try when the next camp starts up in July but for now, I'm going to worry about making it through the rest of the school year.

 

I think I can! I think I *yawn* can. I think... I... Zzzzz......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment